Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Paper Players

| on
18:00

 Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Design Team Blog Hop.

I'm Denita, from Australia - you may be starting with me, or have hopped from Yvonne in The Netherlands?

It's the 3rd Sunday in the month of June, and our creations follow our theme; 'Paper Players'. A catchy theme which means we are playing with paper! 


Fancy that we are having a 'Designer Series Paper' Sale in June - Stock up and save 15% off select papers between June 1st to 30th, 2023. 

I am using 1 whole sheet of 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper for my creation, and I love that you get to see both sides of the pretty designs... there is a link below to make your very own.

My creation is an 'Origami Rectangle Box' - all-in-one and perfect for gifting, using the delightful 'Delightfully Eclectic 12" x 12" (30.5cm x 30.5cm) Designer Series Paper'.
You can find the step-by-step photo tutorial here
*I suggest using a template of copy paper (or similar) first, to practice the origami folds.

I just adore this box, and I have added a belly-band to mine to add some fun.
The origami rectangle box folds flat, so if you're up for some making and using up your collection of paper, this is a wonderful project to have a bunch of boxes for last minute gifts.

Belly-band measurements:
'Basic Black' cardstock: 1-1/2" x 10" (or 3.7cm x 25.5cm)
Embellish as desired, or CASE me...
(Mini tag is from the 'Cracker Treats Box Dies'. and stamped flowers from the 'Alphabest' stamp set.)

The belly-band slides away from the box.

The folds can slot into each other, and gently pull away to open the box...

5 Lindt Chocolate Balls fit into the middle of the box - for sizing purposes.

The origami rectangle box fully opened.
As you can see the floral pattern on the outside, and the geometric black & white pattern on the inside. 
It's a win, win!, and a lovely way to use paper (no matter what the size), have fun learning the art of origami and gift now or put aside for later.
Add a belly-band, or not. 
Tie with some coordinating ribbon, or keep it as be.


Below is the list of our fabulous Design Team, and you can click on the NEXT BLOG to visit Tami from the USA. You are going to love Tami's creation, and the rest of the Design Team.

See you next month. D x


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
4 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Paper Players"
  1. Such a lovely way to showcase any designer series paper Denita. So clever and I can't wait to try this. I do love your choice of patterns. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19/6/23 01:20

    Ahhh! I need to make this! What a clever little box! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant Origami box Denita! I love your colour combo, such a sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature