Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Up in the Air

| on
23:00

 It's the first Sunday in the month of May, which means it's Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop time!

Thankyou for joining me. Our theme this month is 'Up in the Air'... get ready for some amazing projects as you get hopping with the rest of the talented Design Team at the bottom of my post.



My creation comes from a Nursery Rhyme, and is a little bit cute.
 I have used the 'Cutest Cows Bundle', and a I have created a punch art moon!
Can you guess what my 'Up in the Air' creation is?...

'The cow jumped over the moon' from Little Boy Blue!
Some ink blending, a little bit of punch art & fussy cutting was used to create my cute card.

Sentiment: 'Hooray for Surprises' stamp set.
Label: 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
Flowers: Coloured with 'Stampin' Blends Markers' and fussy cut.

Background: 'Balmy Blue', 'Boho Blue' & 'Misty Moonlight' ink blended with a 'Blending Brush' onto 'Balmy Blue' cardstock.
I splattered the finished background with 'Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush'.
Moon: 2" Circle Punch, then re-punched the circle to make a crescent moon. Embossed with the 'Painted Textures Embossing Folder'.

I had to add the 'Black & Very Vanilla Gingham Ribbon'. It adds a touch of country, and a simply sweet finish to my creation.

Next up is Kim from the UK, with her 'Up in the Air' creation...


Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you enjoyed my creations?
Looking forward to seeing you next month for our May Blog Hop. D x 

 

Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$21.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature