'Thankyou' - Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight

| on
18:30
Kylie Bertucci has organised another 'International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlight', and the theme is 'Thank you'. Don't forget that you can vote for your favourite entry!!!
Click here to vote!


We are to choose someone to send our 'Thank you' to and I have chosen Brian King. Yes, the Brian King!!!

My 'Thank you' card is on it's way to Brian...
 I have sent my 'Thank you' to Brian because he is A-MA-ZING! Brian is on the Design Team for the Global Design Project Challenge. Every week I enter a creation in the GDP Challenge, and Brian has left me a comment on every single one of my blog posts. He has even sent me a personal email because he loved one of my creations so much! 
Brian makes my day when he leaves me such an enthusiastic and lovely comment that I wanted to send him his very own 'Thank you' created by me.

I have recently created some cards and tags using the 'Going Global' Suite, and the whole set of stamps & 'Going Places DSP' are perfect for masculine projects.
The card base is 'Kraft cardstock' with a mat of 'Delightful Dijon cardstock'. I punched tiny stars using the 'Confetti Stars Punch' from 'Gold Foil Sheets' and scattered the stars all over the 'Going Places DSP'. With left over DSP from the 6"x6" sheet, I made a simple Gift Tag.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog post for Kylie's International Stampin' Up! Blog Hightlight? Although the 'Going Global Suite' is about to retire, the products are still available on the Retiring List while stocks last. 
'Thank you' for being here, and 'Thank you' Brian! D x   

Below are all the products used for my 'Thank you' card & Gift tag. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the Retiring List, Occasions Catalogue, and the Clearance Rack. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only


1 comment on "'Thankyou' - Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight "
  1. What a wonderful surprise, Denita! I am thrilled that you have made this for me - I will start stalking my postman today...or maybe I could give it a week or me. I've received so many lovely cards from Australia - this will be a wonderful addition. Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature