Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI04

| on
16:32
This weeks Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI04 is just that! Otherwise, it's not a Challenge, right? So here are the colours we are using...


I have used all 4 colours without introducing other colours ways. I don't particularly use 'Regals', and I am really happy with how my creation turned out. 

I have made an Easter card using the gorgeous 'Suite Sentiments' stampset from the Occasions Catalogue. Teaming the sentiment with sweet stamped & die-cut flowers from the 'Jar of Love' Bundle.

I stamped the flowers in 'Elegant Eggplant' and stamped off again - leaving the softer colour. The same with the 'Delighful Dijon' flowers. I coloured the centres with a 'Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker' and a little sweep of 'Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush' to the dried centre.

And did I mention the bow from the divine 'Crushed Curry Baker's Twine'? And how about the debossed 'Polka Dot' Embossed background? I couldn't leave out the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies' or the 'Crushed Curry' scallop circle from the 'Layering Circles Framelits Dies'
So much detail overload, but sooooo lovely.

Thankyou so much for being here. Have you joined the Colour INKspiration Group to get your Colour Challenge on? It's not too late - Click here.
Have a wonderful week. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration CI04' creation. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
4 comments on "Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI04"
  1. I must say, this is an exquisite use of the colours and really appropriate for Easter. Perfect pairing of two pretty stamp sets. Thanks for joining in at Colour INKspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your lovely comment Michele. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature