Just Add Ink - Colour Challenge #398

| on
00:00
Are you ready for a Colour Challenge?
The Just Add Ink Design Team have a Colour Challenge #398 this week, and it's quite a beautiful trio of colours.
You can join in with our Colour Challenge, and you can add your creation to our gallery here.
https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/just-add-ink-398colour.html

I just love the cute critters from 'We Must Celebrate' stamp set...

A 'Thankyou, you're the best' for my wonderful Downline who lent me her
'We Must Celebrate' stamp set, and now I need to have it in my stash!
A bit of colouring using 'Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad' and a 'Blender Pen' for the 'Thankyou'. I added some 'Sahara Sand' shading with the same method.

My squirrel and acorns were stamped onto 'Sahara Sand' cardstock. 
Squirrel; coloured with a 'Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker', and for his tummy and tail I used a 'White Stampin' Chalk Marker'.
Acorns; coloured with a 'Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker' and a 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker'.
Can you see the shiny acorn tops? - a touch of fine tip glue for those.

Dimensions: Whisper White card base 4" x 4" (10cm x 10cm)
'Sahara Sand' cardstock mat 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" (9.8 cm x 9.8cm)
'Whisper White' cardstock mat 3 6/8" x 3 6/8" (9.6cm x 9.6cm)


I created a 'Berry Burst' envelope using the 'Envelope Punch Board'. I used 'Naturally Eclectic DSP'.

It's always fun making a card and matchy matchy envelope. And this 'Berry Burst' is just perfect!

 Thankyou so much for visiting. Get hopping to see all the creations from the Design Team. I have had a sneak peek and they are all divine!
Have a fabulous Friday. D xox

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI - Colour Challenge #398' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose 1 FREE Level 1 item, or spend $180AUD you can 1 FREE Level 2 item or 2 Level 1 items from the 1st release Sale-a-Bration Brochure, or from the 2nd release Sale-a-Bration Brochure. From now until 31st March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.  
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

2 comments on "Just Add Ink - Colour Challenge #398"
  1. This is just the cutest Denita! Love the clean design and bold sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, just look at the chubby cheeks on that squirrel! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature