Just Add Ink - Just Choose Two Challenge #402

| on
00:00
 Welcome to my blog and to the Just Add Ink - 'Just-Choose-Two' Challenge #402
We would love for you to join in the fun of our Challenge, and you can add your projects to our gallery here.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/just-add-ink-402choose-two.html

I have chosen 'Foil' & 'Feathers' for my creation.

A sweet Easter themed 'Silver Mini Gabled Box'.
Wrapped with a piece of the stunning *'Springtime Foil Specialty DSP' around the box.
*'Sprintime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper' is available during Sale-a-Bration, which finishes tomorrow!

How cute is the bunny? 
He is from the adorable 'A Good Day' stamp set. Perfect for a little Easter Treat Box, and surrounded by Vellum, 'Gold Foil' and pretty feathers from a Guinea Fowl.

I have even matched some Gold foiled Caramello mini chocolate eggs to go inside my Easter Treat Box. 

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog, and I hope you have
enjoyed my 'Choose Two' creation?
The JAI Design Team have some really gorgeous creations and make sure you check them out too.
Have a 'Happy Easter'. D x

 Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #402 Just Choose Two' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue.
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose 1 FREE Level 1 item, or spend $180AUD you can choose 1 FREE Level 2 item or 2 Level 1 items from the 1st release Sale-a-Bration Brochure, or the 2nd release Sale-a-Bration Brochure, or from the 3rd Release Flyer!. From now until 31st March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

1 comment on "Just Add Ink - Just Choose Two Challenge #402"
  1. Such a pretty Easter treat box, Denita! Your little bunny is super sweet and I love how you've added real feathers too - so beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature