JAI - Just Add Window/Frame #414

| on
00:00
This week the Just Add Ink Design Team are adding a 'Window' or a 'Frame'.
I have added both!
We would love for you to join in with this fun Challenge, and you can add your creations to our JAI gallery here.


I have created an Easel luminere card with a Stained Glass Window and a Window frame.


And not 1 stamp in sight.
I have used the 'Graceful Glass Designer Vellum' for my window, and I coloured the vellum for the 'Stained Glass' using *'Stampin' Blends Markers'.
*The colours of the 'Stampin' Blends Markers' I have used are below.


I added a Frame to my Window using 'Wood Textures Designer Series Paper'.


I added a strip of 2 layers of the 'Wood Textures DSP' to allow the card to sit open, and to accomodate an LED tealight that sits behind the patterned vellum.
*Measurements: Cardstock A4 29.5cm x 10.5cm or, 11 5/8" x 4 1/8"
Score: 10.2cm & 20.3cm, or 4" & 8"


Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I know you will enjoy seeing the JAI Design Teams creations! Don't forget to get creating and add your project to our gallery.
Have a wonderful Friday. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'JAI - Just Add Window/Frame #414' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
1 comment on "JAI - Just Add Window/Frame #414"
  1. Oh, my, you clever cookie - mitering the corners of your frame! A little detail that lifts a card from good to amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature