Global Design Project - Colour Challenge #141

| on
10:23
It has been ages since I have joined in with the Global Design Project. I totally love this Challenge Blog, yet time doesn't always allow me to create.
So today, I have finally found some precious time.


I love the trio of rich Autumnal tones for this Colour Challenge.

I have used the gorgeous 'Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Bundle' for my sweet and simple notecard.

Lots of white to enhance the coloured flowers.
I love the effect of the 'Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF'.

Measurements: Card base 21cm x 10.5cm
1st mat: 10.2cm x 10.2cm
2nd mat: 10cm x 10cm
Embossed mat: 9.5cm x 9.5cm

Thankyou for visiting me. I'll see you again soon. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#GDP141' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature