Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Colour' Challenge #022

| on
19:02
Welcome to my blog, and to the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop. 
The Design Team have created some gorgeous projects for our Colour Challenge #022, and we really would love for you to join in the fun.
You can add your projects to our gallery here.



I have made a handful of notecards using the 'Oh So Eclectic' stamp set and coordinating 'Ecelctic Layers Thinlits Dies'.

I love notecards. Cute & simple.
From 1 piece of A4 cardstock you can get 6 notecards 
measuring: 7cm x 14cm (scored at 7cm)
I have used 'Crumb Cake' cardstock as my notecard bases, and all 4 of the sentiments from the 'Oh So Eclectic' stamp set.


A touch of water colouring to the flowers after heat embossing the stamped image, then die-cut.
Seriously loving the 'Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' too. I embossed the cardstock both ways - if you look closely you can see.


Tied up with '1/8" or 3.2mm Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon ' (also comes with 1/4" or 6.4mm Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon.) 
Such a cute little set to give as a gift!

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I can't wait to see what you create using the colours in our Colour Challenge #022.
See you for the next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inpsire.create.stamping Challenges #022' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
1 comment on "Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Colour' Challenge #022"
  1. OOOh love your cards Denita. This embossing folder looks fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature