Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Sketch' Challenge #023

| on
19:02
It's Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges time, and we have a 'Sketch' Challenge #023.
We would love for you to join in, and have a try at this Sketch. 
You can use any Stamp set, Colours, DSP, & Accessories you like - and that's what I love about a Sketch Challenge.
Add your project to our gallery here.
 
 
I have finally used some of the gorgeous products from the 'Share What You Love Suite'.
 
I chose my spotty paper from the 'Share What You Love Specialty DSP', and paired it with 2 panels of 'Whisper White' cardstock.
I embossed the top left panel using the 'Lovely Floral Dynamic TIEF', and the bottom panel for the sentiment.
How sweet is this sentiment?
I stamped the image onto the panel, then stamped another image onto another piece of cardstock, and fussy-cut 'friend' adhering over the top with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
The flowers and leaf are also fussy-cut from the 'Share What You Love Specialty DSP'.
 
I had a little strip of left over spotty DSP, and prettied up the inside of my card.
 
I am loving 'Grapefruit Grove' - one of the NEW colours from the  '2018-2020 In Colors' Collection.
 The piece of 'Grapefruit Grove' Twine comes from the 'Nature's Twine' - a pack of 4 coloured twines from the 'Nature's Poem Suite'.
 
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
The Design Team have a wonderful array of projects to inspire you, and don't forget to join in the fun. 
See you next time. D x

Join my team in July
* For $169 you can customise your Starter Kit with $235 worth of Stampin' Up! products. 
*Plus, a Collection of ink pads valued at $117!
That's 10 ink pads from the In Color Collections 2017-2020, or Brights, or Neutrals, or Subtles, or Regals.
*Free shipping on your Starter Kit
*20% off future orders
That's $352 worth of Stampin' Up! products for $169!!!
It's a no brainer. Contact me, anytime. D x
 
Below are all the products used for my 'inpsire.create.stamping Challenges #023' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature