Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Sketch' Challenge #029

| on
20:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog. 
This fortnight, the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Design Team have been busy making for our 'Sketch Challenge' #029


We would love for you to join in with our Challenge, and you can add your project to our Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges blog page here.
I have used the 'First Frost' Bundle and coordinating 'Frosted Floral' DSP for my creation - all products found in the Holiday Catalogue.

I started out with the 'Frosted Floral' Designer Series Paper. 
This DSP is just so pretty, and shimmery, and I wanted to make it front and centre of my creation.
The card base of 'Tranquil Tide' cardstock, stamped with the floral image using 'Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad'.

The sentiment panel is made up with layers of 'Tranquil Tide', 'Crumb Cake' and 'Shimmery White' cardstock.
I stamped the image onto the 'Shimmery White' cardstock panel using 'Crumb Cake' ink, and then stamping the 'Congratulations'
with 'Blackberry Bliss' ink.

I can't tell you how lovely the 'Tranquil Tide 1/4" Ribbon is. So, you really need to have some in your ribbon stash! It's just beautiful.
Finishing with some 'Linen Thread' and a bow.

Thankyou so much for visiting, and I hope to have inspired you with my creation? 
See you soon. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges #029' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available now, until 2nd January, 2019.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature