Layers of Leaves - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
00:00
Hello and welcome to the Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop.
You are visiting me from Linda, or have started at my page. Have a wonderful time hopping through the line up for our 'Layers of Leaves' Theme for October.


My Layers of Leaves creations have a Spring theme - we are in the middle of Spring in Australia, and new life in the garden is blooming.


'You're just amazing'
I started out with my background - using the 'Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Emsbossing Folder.
*Tip: stamp your sentiment first, then emboss your cardstock.

Next: I die cut the 'amazing' from the 'Wood Textures Designer Series Paper'. I also die cut 2 layers of 'Early Espresso' cardstock and adhered these underneath the 'Wood Textures DSP'. 
*Tip: Use the 'Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets' to the cardstock prior to cutting. This makes it all so easy to adhere the layers together.

The 'Granny Apple Green' leaves, and 'Vellum' accents were arranged underneath the sentiment.
And a little bit of detail using the 'Banner Triple Punch'.

And a couple of Gift tags - because I had die cut extra leaves, and I love the 'Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon' with a touch of 'Linen Thread'.

If you know me (or regularly see my posts), you may know that I love a teeny tiny bow! 
And teeny tiny love hearts too.
I had to accomodate for my Gift tags.

Next up is Jennifer, with her amazing 'Layers of Leaves' creation.


Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you have been inspired with the creations from the Creation Station Design Team? See you next month. D x

Click here to view the PDF of the NEW 2018 Holiday Catalogue!!!
You are going to love it!
Available until 2nd January, 2019.

Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Station - Layers of Leaves' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available until 2nd January, 2019.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
10 comments on "Layers of Leaves - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop"
  1. Beautiful! Love that you used the wood textures paper for the "amazing".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your amazing die cut "amazing" and your tags truly look like the first sprouts of Spring -- lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vellum accents. And what a clever idea to cut the word from the Wood Textures DSP! This is so pretty! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I love everything about this x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice projects i just love the amazing dies and i need to case this! So so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature