Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Theme Challenge #042

| on
19:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog!
This week, the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Design Team have a Theme Challenge: Baby.
Join in the fun and add your Baby Themed creation to our gallery here.



I have a couple of NEW products to show you, and they will become available June 3rd, 2019 with the Annual Catalogue.

'Wildly Happy' is the sweetest of baby stamp sets, and I just love the Mother & baby Panda.
I have made a card for a baby boy or baby girl, using Neutral tones.
The 'Tropical Chic' stamp set makes for a lovely background feature too.

OnStage Auckland 2019
For Prize Patrol, I won the 'Wildly Happy stamp set!

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and we would love to see your creation in our gallery.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - Theme Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack and Holiday Favourites - carry over Products from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2019 Occasions Catalogue is now available now - until 3rd June, 2019.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
1 comment on "Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Theme Challenge #042"
  1. Beautiful card Denita! I love this new set and you have paired it perfectly x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature