Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Colour Challenge #043

| on
19:00
It's a Colour Challenge for the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges #043
The Design Team have created some gorgeous projects to inspire you, and we hope you can join in the fun by adding your project to our gallery here.

Today, I have used a NEW *Host stamp set from the upcoming Annual Catalogue. As soon as I saw it, I had it tabbed for this Colour Challenge.
*By Shopping or Hosting a party, you can earn Stampin' Rewards.
If you spend $250 on your favourite items, you will get an extra 10% ($25) to apply to more products of your choosing.
Join my team, and you can add this stamp set to your Starter Kit.

'Thankyou'
We can always have a stash of 'Thankyou' cards on hand, and I just love the floral image and banner from this delightful stamp set.


I used 'Granny Apple Green Combo Stampin' Blends', 'Pumpkin Pie Combo Stampin' Blends' and 'Poppy Parade Combo Stampin' Blends' to colour my stamped image.
Layering the finished image onto a die cut 'Stitched Nested Labels Die' using 'Granny Apple Green' cardstock.

Some 'Granny Apple Green Texture Weave Ribbon', and a fussy cut flower and leaves to add to the detail.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I can't wait for you to see the rest of the Design Teams creations.
See you for the next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - Colour Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack and Holiday Favourites - carry over Products from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2019 Occasions Catalogue is now available now - until 3rd June, 2019.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature