Just Add Ink - Inspiration Challenge #461

| on
00:00
The Just Add Ink Challenge Blog has an 'Inspiration Challenge' #461 this week.
The Design Team have some serious creations for you, and 
you are going to love them all!

Such a beautiful photo for our inspiration... and we can't wait for you to join in too!
Add your creation to our JAI Blog Challenge Gallery here.


I have used a mix of 'Basic Gray' cardstock for the Card base & sentiment, and 'Basic Gray' ink for the stem of the flower. 'Gray Granite' cardstock for the card front & mat, and 'Smoky Slate' for the fern images stamped into the corners.
I have stamped the Daisy image with 'Daffodil Delight' ink onto 'So Saffron' cardstock.
Don't you just love the 'Perrenial Essence Floral Centre'?

The sentiment comes from the retired 'Wishing You Well' stampset, as I don't have a sentiment from the NEW Annual Catalogue.
I have coloured some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' with the 'Dark Daffodil Delight' Stampin' Blends Marker', and wound it around the sentiment.

My Sympathy card using the NEW 'Daisy Lane' stamp set.
It wasn't in my initial thought process, however, sometimes we need to create a card to reach out to someone for their loss.


Thankyou for visiting my blog, and hop around to visit the talent of the JAI Design Team. See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Just Add Ink - Inspiration Challenge #461' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$31.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature