Just Add Ink - Just Add Two Challenge #463

| on
00:00
Have we got a Challenge for you!
The Just Add Ink Design Team have been creating for our 'Just Choose Two' Challenge; 
Foil - Ribbon - Sequins.

We hope you can join in the fun, and you can add your creation to our Challenge Blog gallery here.


I have chosen Foil & Ribbon for my creation...

I have made a box using 'Noble Peacock Specialty DSP' with the 'Parcels & Petals Bundle'.
All wrapped up with the most divine 'Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon'.

The sentiment says it all!
I added some 'Gold Foil' to the back of the sweet tag die from the Bundle - snip down the middle of the 'Gold Foil' tag, trim the top and bottom edges from the middle, and adhere to the back of the sentiment.


 Metric measurements for the finished box:
9cm x 5.4cm x 3.5cm.

 Imperial measurements:
3-1/2" x 2-1/8" x 1-3/8".

The super cute tiny box in my hand!
You can make 3 boxes from 1 piece of 12" x 12" DSP.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and don't forget to visit my talented friends from the JAI Design Team. Have a fabulous Friday. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Just Add Ink - Just Choose Two' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature