Just Add Ink - Just Add 'The Season' #465

| on
00:00
Welcome to my blog.
It's a Theme Challenge for the Just Add Ink Challenge Blog.
This week, the Just Add Ink Design Team have been making for 'The Season'. 


Please join in the fun of our Challenge, and you can add your Seasonal creation to our Challenge Blog gallery here.


We are in the middle of our Winter in Australia, and I have used the 'New Wonders' stamp set as my 'Autumn-Winter' creation.

This little Winter fairy is coloured with 'Stampin' Blends' and I had a wonderful time blending the colours.

The circle behind the fairy is coloured with 'Light Daffodil Delight', 'Light Mango Melody' & 'Light Calypso Coral'.
The leaves are 'Light Daffodil Delight', 'Pumpkin Pie Combo', 'Light Cajun Craze' & 'Light Cherry Cobbler'.

The 'Cajun Craze' background has been embossed with the 'Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF'. I used a 'Sponge Dauber' and 'Cajun Craze' ink to enhance the embossed image.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you have enjoyed my creation for this weeks Challenge. I can't wait for you to see the rest of the Design Teams amazing inspiration.
See you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Just Add Ink - Just Add The Season' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
1 comment on "Just Add Ink - Just Add 'The Season' #465"
  1. Love your take on this challenge Denita - the autumn tones are beautiful! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature