Just Add Ink - 'Colour' Challenge #494

| on
00:00

The Just Add Ink Design Team have a Colour Challenge this week.
Join in the fun, and add your project to our Chalenge blog gallery.


Below are the Challenge colours, and they are so pretty!

Smoky Slate, Petal Pink & Soft Sea Foam.
Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White & Metallics may also be used.

I gathered my colours together, and I couldn't wait to colour the bunny from the 'Welcome Easter' stamp set.
Stamping the bunny with 'Black Memento Ink', and colouring with 'Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Markers Combo'


I did fussy cut the bunny to sit on the circle element, propping him up with 'Mini Stampin' Dimensionals'.

The background is a 'Petal Pink' pattern from the pretty 'Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper'.
I covered the DSP with 'Vellum' cardstock - using a sewing machine to stitch the vellum into place.
I added die cut flowers & leaves from 'In the Tropics Dies'.

Thankyou for visiting me, and make sure you visit the Design Teams blogs for more inspiration. We would love to see your project in our gallery.
Until next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #494' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue is here!
Don't forget the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature