Colour INKspiration - #CI73

| on
19:00

Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Colour INKspiration Crew have a wonderful Colour Challenge for you this week, and we would love for you to play along...
You might be inspired by my creation below?, or one of the CI Crew's creations has taken your eye? Or you will know exactly what stamp set and embellishments to use once you see the colours!
Add your creation to our gallery here.


The lovliest photo for our Colour Challenge this week... 
Photo credit to Sally Graham for this epic shot of a Lavender field.

Highland Heather, So Saffron & Mossy Meadow.
You can also use Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White & Metallics.

'Have a wonderful Easter!'
I have created a Z-fold card, using the sweetest 'Welcome Easter' stamp set.

I have coloured the chick and flowers & leaves using 'Stampin' Blends Markers' using the Colour Challenge colours.
I have fussy cut the stamped and coloured images.

A little touch of the 'Subtle Dynamic 3D Embossing Folder for the card front, and a sweet & simple Easter card.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you get to play along with our Colour Challenge?
See you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my '#CI73' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue is here!
Don't forget the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature