Social Stamping - 'Hello'

| on
19:00
Hello! 
How are you?
With everyone adhering to social distancing, self isolating, and those that are Home Schooling, Kelly has rounded up a bunch of us for a Blog Hop to share some creations with the very apt theme: 'Hello'.


As we, and the world, are dealing with the Covid-19 Pandemic,
my husband and I are considered 'Essential' workers; I am a Registered Nurse, and my Husband is a Principal/Teacher in a Primary School.
We are both tired and adapting to the situation, however, we are all OK.
Thank goodness I have 'Stampin' Up!' in my life for some downtime, and creating is the best therapy!

I am missing the social interaction with Classes, Sports and catching up with friends for a cuppa.
My creation reflects when we will get to interact with everyone again soon and enjoy a cup of coffee, a cup of tea, or even a cup of wine together.

'Hello - let's hang out soon'.
I love the background using the 'Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder'.

A lovely stack of some bright & cheery colours.
I have added the little tea tag with some 'Whisper White Baker's twine' and a stapler, and a bit of some fussy cutting for the flower & leaves.

Next on the hop is Jo
You will love Jo's creation, they are always a show stopper, and be sure to visit the other blogs for some 'Hello' happiness.

Thanks again to Kelly for organising this wonderful Blog Hop.
Stay safe, stay well, and please stay home.
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Social Stamping' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue is here!
Don't forget the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
14 comments on "Social Stamping - 'Hello'"
  1. Such a cool card Denita <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for our current situation-stay safe fellow nurse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and perfect for right now. I think we are all looking forward to when we can catch up with people again. Thanks for everything you are doing at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable Denita! So glad you could find some time for some stamping therapy between work commitments. You are amazing for being on the frontline at this crazy time. Hugs & much love for the weeks (months?) to come! Thank you for joining the #socialstamping Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card and sentiment for these times we are all experiencing! Thank you to you and all the other people working on the frontline during this unpredictable time. Sending much love, Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card & it's sentiment...I'm certainly missing my coffee catch-ups with friends. Also loving the bright & cheery colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy and bright card. Thank you for all that you and your husband are doing to keep us all safe. Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!! Thank you for being out there on the front line, it's appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the tea bag is so cute! Love the colours and brick wall background works so well! Love everything about this. God bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. now thats my sort of 'hello' I'd like to get! Great card Denita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card a Denita, the colours fit perfectly with the brick wall background

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fab card Denita. Take care and thank you for all of your hard work. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Denita! I love your chosen colours and the theme is quite appropriate, as I too miss coffee with my friends. Keep up with your amazing creations and stay safe! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card that's sure to bring a smile to someone until you can hang out in person with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature