'It's What's On The Inside That Counts' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
23:00
Welcome to the Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop.
I am Denita from Australia, and you have started right here, or have hopped from the amazing and talented Andrea?
Either way, enjoy our theme: 'It's What's On The Inside That Counts'.


I want to introduce you to my 'Pop & Twist' card.
I really don't have a tutorial for you, as I CASEd my card from Nicky Gilburt - as I use A4 cardstock and Metric measurements, I found searching on Pinterest was the best go-to, 
and you may find other tutorials to suit you.
I am also showing off some products from the NEW Early Release 'Ornate Garden Suite'...

'Thank You'
My card front uses the divine 'Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper'.
Topped with a Belly Band, wrapping the card with 'Early Espresso' cardstock and 'Old Olive' ribbon, from the 'Ornate Garden Combo Ribbon Pack.

 I have fussy cut the letters from the sentiment, and adhered them using 'Mini Stampin' Dimensionals' to prop the letters onto the 'Vellum' ornate frame 
(backed with 'Old Olive' cardstock.)

My Pop & Twist card opened.
'you made my day!'
I have used different patterns of the DSP on each panel - the DSP is just too lovely to leave in the packet!

I love the bouquet image from the 'Ornate Style' stamp set.
I have used 'Early Espresso' ink, and have stamped it off to create a softer effect.
I then embossed the stamped cardstock using the 'Subtle 3D Embossing Folder'.

A little video...
Taking away the belly band and opening the card.

I have made a matchy-matchy gift box too.
I have taken the theme literally.
I wonder what's inside?

Chocolates!
After all 'It's What's On The Inside That Counts'.
Dimensions:
Lid - DSP 6" x 6", score all 4 sides 1/4" & 1" (the 1/4" folds inside the lid.)
Bottom - cardstock 7" x 7", score all 4 sides 2".

Next on the Blog Hop is Dani, and her wonderful project.


Thankyou so much for paying me a visit.
There is a bunch of talent and inspiration along the way, and enjoy the Blog Hop. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'It's What On The Inside That Counts' creations. 
 Click on the thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue is here!
Don't forget the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
3 comments on "'It's What's On The Inside That Counts' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop"
  1. Such a beautiful use of this paper! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Danita! That pop-and-twist card is amazing--and it's a great way to showcase that gorgeous Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. Your idea to fussy cut and pop up the letters with dimensionals is pure genius! Love that! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty and to open and twist to create yet more ornate colour is gorgeous. I also love how you've kept the colour across the middle of the open card. Beautiful inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature