Just Add Ink - 'Add a Die Cut Word' Blog Hop Challenge #500

| on
00:00
Hello, and welcome to the 500th Just Add Ink Challenge!
The JAI Design Team are celebrating this momentous occasion by having a Blog Hop with the theme: 'Just Add a Die Cut Word'.

You may have hopped to me from Chantelle, or you have started right here! Get yourself a nice cup of tea, or coffee, or whatever you require, and enjoy our creations.


We would love for you to join in with our Challenge, and add your creation to our Just Add Ink Challenge Blog here...


 My 'Just Add a Die Cut Word' is...

'Aloha' - a simple Hawaiian greeting of 'Hello' or 'Goodbye'.
A deeper cultural and spiritual significance to Native Hawaiians meaning; 
'Love, Affection, Peace, Compassion and Mercy'.

I have die-cut the sentiment, pineapple and flowers from 'In The Tropics Dies', 
and not one stamp in sight.
The card front is embossed using the 'Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder', 
and adhered to a 'Lovely Lipstick' card base.

An 'Aloha' gift tag.
Emboss the 'Whisper White' gift tag using the 'Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder'.
Adhere the pineapple pieces, and add the flowers.
The 'aloha' is 2 pieces adhered together, and adhere to the tag.
Finish by adding some 'Grapefruit Grove Ribbon'.


Next up is my lovely friend, Lou.
I cannot wait to see what Lou has created for us, and I know you will love it anyway!


Thankyou for visiting, and be sure to visit the Design Teams Blogs for awesome inspiration.
Hope you are well? Hope you are safe?, and Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #500 Blog Hop' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail, to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue .
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
5 comments on "Just Add Ink - 'Add a Die Cut Word' Blog Hop Challenge #500"
  1. I just love this creation. Brings summer to mind and has lots of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovely fresh card Denita, love the sweet tangy taste of pineapple, juice dripping from your chin....they grow lots around up here... best of all I love your sentiment.. I knew it meant hello but I know that it's Hawaiian meaning is so true meaningful for the awful events happening worldwide today....take care, Robyn ps and congrats on JAI 500 challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! I did not know the whole meaning of Aloha ! Thank you for sharing xx ill hop on x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really gorgeous! I love all that texture and the freshness in this card! Gorgeous inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your aloha card! That´s so sunny! Congratulations on the birth day at Just add ink!
    Kind regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature