Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Make It Masculine

| on
18:00
I really cannot believe it's the last Sunday in April!
As we do, the Stamping Sunday Design Team have a Blog Hop, 
and the theme is 'Make it Masculine'.
You may have hopped to me from the divine Danielle, from the Netherlands, or have started with me in Australia?
We hope you enjoy the hop, and you are guaranteed to be inspired with what we are about to show you...


Hands up who struggle creating masculine cards?
I sometimes struggle to make masculine cards, and I have used Designer Series Paper 
as my hero for all of my creations below...

'Country Club Designer Series Paper'
Card, Gift Box & Gift Tag, and the 'Label Me Bold' stampset.

I started out by cutting down every piece of this DSP into 3" x 4" pieces - 
ideal for card fronts.
You will end up with 9 card fronts from 1 piece of 12" x 12".

How cute is this teeny tiny Gift Box?
DSP: 8cm x 10.2cm. Score all 4 sides 2.5cm.
Cardstock lid: 5.6cm x 7.9cm. Score all sides 1.2cm.
Credit to Sylwia - original creator.

A Gift Tag using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch, and 'Denim Ribbon' to attach 
the Gift Tag to your gift.

I am going to miss 'We'll Walrus Be Friends' stamp set, however, don't these guys look dapper on their plaid & argyle backgrounds?

'Tropical Oasis DSP'
I have previously created an Hawaiian shirt for a Stamping Sunday Blog Hop, at the end of December 2019. See the post here!
This is the mini version of that same shirt, sans buttons.
DSP Dimensions: 3" x 5" (Original 6" x 10")
Use the smallest 'Nested Label Die' to create the pocket detail.
*Click here for the photo tutorial, and don't forget I have halved the original measurements.)

Notecards measure: 15cm x 20cm - scored at 7.5cm or
6" x 8" - scored at 4"

Now, this is how tiny the Hawaiin shirt looks on a gift tag!
Gift Tag: 5cm x 10.5cm before punching.

I don't know about you, but I love my mini Hawaiian shirts!
They are just too cute!

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and up next is the talented and most amazing Ruth, from the UK!
I can't wait to see what Ruth has come up with.
See you all at the end of May. Keep safe and keep well.
D x


Before you go, you might be interested in the seeing the Last-Chance Products
also known as the Retiring List.
We are getting ready for the NEW Annual Catalogue which launches 3rd June, 2020.
All the Last-Chance Products are available until 2nd June, 2020, or while supplies last.

Below are all the products used for my 'Stamping Sunday Make It Masculine' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail, to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
11 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Make It Masculine"
  1. You have totally blown me away Denita! My head is now full of fabulous men card ideas and that tiny gift box is to die for!! thanks fo all the inspiration.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, Sharni. How cute is the box? D x

      Delete
  2. Denita, I just need to come back here when I need inspiration for masculine projects!! Thanks for sharing so many wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Sara. I was on a roll, and couldn't stop! D x

      Delete
  3. Love, Love, Love!! Thank you for sharing this idea and all the work to share the tutorials! All the projects you shared here are super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your lovely comment, Gracegarden. You have made my day. D x

      Delete
  4. So many great projects Denita!! Love them all! Seems you have no problem making it masculine ;) Love from Holland, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Yvonne. I have had time to sit and ponder, and I couldn't stop creating. D x

      Delete
  5. lovely projects, and that box is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your projects are amazing, Denita!!! Love the tropical shirts! Sooooo creative! 😀❤

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature