Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Colour Challenge #067

| on
21:13
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Inspire.Create.Stamping Blog Hop is in full swing, and this week we have a Colour Challenge.
Join in the fun, and add your project to our gallery here.

Blackberry Bliss, Poppy Parade, Pool Party & Old Olive.

A couple of cards using products from the Peaceful Poppies Suite.

The 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper' is the perfect starting point to my designs.

Colouring the poppy images with our 'Stampin' Blends Markers.

'Happy Birthday'
Stamping onto the DSP.

No sentiment required here.
Stamp a sentiment on the inside of your card.

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you have enjoyed my creations? I am looking forward to seeing youramazing projects in our gallery.
D x
Below are all the products used for my 'Colour Challenge #067' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail, to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue .
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature