Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge #068

| on
19:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge Design Team have a Sketch Challenge for you this week.
We would love for you to join in the fun, and you can add your project to our Blog gallery here.


I love that with a Sketch Challenge you can use whatever stamp set, or Designer Series Papers, Ribbons & Embellishments you desire.

I am using a couple of retiring products - get in quick to get these lovely 'Laser-cut cards and DSP, and the returning 'Free As A Bird' stamp set.

I have fussy cut the bird on the branch from the delightful 'Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper', adhering it onto the circle element of the Sketch.

The 'Copper Foil' scallop circle and sentiment layer, give the card such a lift.

The beauty of the 2 sided DSP; as you open, the card you are greeted with the lovely scene of birds and flowers.

I added some texture to the flap of the envelope by adding it to the 'Subtle 3D Embossing Folder'.
(Unfortunately, the envelope didn't photograph very well.)

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you to join in with our Sketch Challenge.
See you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create Stamping Sketch Challenge #068' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail, to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature