Colour INKspiration #CI76

| on
19:00
Hello! 
How are you? I hope you are OK, and you are crafting up a storm?
The Colour INKspiration Crew have a beautiful Autumnal Colour Challenge, and we would love for you to join in. This Challenge runs for 3 weeks, so make sure you have your entries in by Monday 11th May, 2020.
Add your creation/s to our gallery here.


Below is the beautiful inspiration image, found by Bronwyn.

'Cherry Cobbler', 'Pumpkin Pie', 'Very Vanilla' & 'Pear Pizzazz'.
You also add Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White & Metallics.

I have literally *CASEd the inspiration photo!
I have added a wreath, and adhered it to the embossed card front.
*CASEd = Copy And Share Everything!

I have die cut the flowers and leaves from the 'Timeless Tropical Bundle', using the Challenge colours.
I placed the die cut items into the 'Subtle 3D Embossing Folder' and ran them through my die cutting and embossing machine, adding some texture to the flowers & leaves.

Details: I placed the 'Very Vanilla' cardstock card front into the 'Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder', then I die cut this piece using a 'Stitched Rectangle Die'.
A few 'Vellum' die cuts added inside the wreath using the 'Flourish Thinlits Dies'.
A 'Linen Thread' bow was the perfect finish to my creation.

I hope you have enjoyed viewing my creation?, and we 
are looking forward to seeing your project in our gallery.
The Crew have a fabulous gallery of inspiration for you, 
and if we have inspired you - please let us know! 
See you next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#CI76' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue is here!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature