Colour INKspiration - #CI75

| on
19:00
Welcome to my blog, and to the Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge.
The Crew have created up a storm using the Challenge colours, and we can't wait to see your projects in our gallery!
Please add your projects here.


Below is the Colour Challenge inspiration photo, and the colours....

Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo & Mango Melody.
You can also use Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White & Metallics.

'Happy Birthday', using the 'Birthday Jubilee Bundle' from the Mini Catalogue.
I have used all the Challenge colours for a Fiesta style card.

I have coloured the flourishes using a mix of 'Stampin' Blends Markers', 
'Stampin' Write Markers' and a 'Blender Pen' & ink.
I have propped them up with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.

I have used a gorgeous frame on the 'Mango Melody' card front, from the 
NEW Early Release 'Ornate Layers Dies'.
And the little black hearts are in the same pack!

Thankyou so much for visiting, and I hope to have inspired you for our Colour Challenge?
Happy Easter to one & all, and see you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#CI75' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue is here!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature