Colour INKspiration #CI77

| on
19:02

Hello, and welcome to another Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge.
The Crew have some incredible creations to inspire you, and we want you to join in the fun. Add your project to our fb page gallery here.


Below is the Inspiration photo for our Colour Challenge.

'Old Olive', 'Soft Sea Foam', 'Garden Green', 'Very Vanilla' & 'Seaside Spray'.
You can also add 'Basic Black', 'Crumb Cake', 'Whisper White' & 'Metallics'.

So much green, and a little bit of blue in between!
I have watercoloured ink stripes from 'Garden Green', 'Old Olive', 'Soft Sea Foam' & 'Seaside Spray' onto 'Very Vanilla' cardstock card front, using an 'Aqua Painter'.
*TIP: Do not fill the 'Aqua Painter' with water, and do not wet the cardstock.
I added the ink to my acrylic blocks. Dipped the 'Aqua Painter into water, then into the ink. I swiftly painted the line onto the cardstock. Rinse the colour, and go into the next colour, and continue.

Sneak peek products!
I have used some NEW products on my creation, and I am in love with the NEW 
'Forever Greenery Suite'. (Available June 3rd, 2020)
The sentiment is from the 'Forever Fern' stamp set, and I have die cut the fine fern leaves in 'Vellum' from the coordinating 'Forever Flourishing Dies'.
And a little bit of 'Forever Greenery Trim Combo' underneath the sentiment.

'You Can Do This'
I stamped the leaf image using 'Garden Green'; stamped off prior to stamping onto the 'Very Vanilla cardstock. Adding stamped off 'Soft Sea Foam' dots over the sentiment element.
Lastly adding the pearls, which I coloured using 'Soft Sea Foam Dark Stampin' Blends Marker'.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you to join in our Challenge? Add your project to our gallery here, and we can't wait to see what you come up with.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#CI77' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature