Just Add Ink - Inspiration Challenge #506

| on
00:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The 'Just Add Ink Design Team' have an amazing 'Inspiration' Challenge, and we have some incredible creations for you to see.
We would love for you to play along with this Challenge, and you can add your project to our blog gallery here.


I was inspired by the colours and have used the; 'Crushed Curry', 'Garden Green', 'Rich Razzleberry' & 'Basic Grey' with some 'Gold Foil' as my starting point.

'Thinking of you Sweet Friend'
Hands up who are sad the beautiful 'Honey Bee Bundle' is retiring?
I'm making the most of this delightful Bundle!
A NEW punch has helped me make the sentiment; 'Lovely Labels Pick a Punch', available June 3rd, 2020.

The bee-hive has been embossed using 'Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder', creating the shine of the ceramic bowls in the Inspiration photo.
The beautiful 'Gold Foil' bee is the centrepiece of the card front.

The 'Basic Gray' background has been embossed using the 'Bricks & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder'. Something like the tiled kitchen bench.
What has inspired you?

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and we are looking forward to seeing your project in our gallery.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI Inspiration #506' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
2 comments on "Just Add Ink - Inspiration Challenge #506"
  1. Leonie James24/5/20 19:56

    This is just beautiful Denita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Leonie. Nice hearing from you, and I hope you are OK? D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature