Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Theme' Challenge #076

| on
13:00

 The Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Design Team have a 'Theme' Challenge for this round.

The fun part; you can join in with our Challenge and add your 'Garden' project to our Blog gallery here.

I have created a Daisy gift tag, to adorn a bunch of flowers.
'Smile' - because flowers make you smile!

A happy bunch of blooms, and unfortunately not from my garden.

Thankyou so much for visiting, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for your project.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges #076' creation.

 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!

Have fun shopping.

Product List :
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature