Just Add Ink - 'Just Add a Sketch' Challenge #522

| on
00:00

 The Just Add Ink Design Team have a 'Sketch' Challenge this week.  

We would love for you to join in the fun, and show us your creations by adding your project to our gallery here.

I have used products from the 'Ornate Garden Suite'.

No description available.

I chose the large Daisies from the 'Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper', because we are celebrating Spring!

No description available.

I heat embossed the 'for everything' sentiment using 'Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder'.

No description available.

Tip: Emboss the 'Whisper White' cardstock using the 'Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder', then die cut the squares using the smallest square from the 'Stitched Shapes Dies'.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and don't forget to check out the Design Teams creations and I will see you next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI - 'Just Add a Sketch' Challenge #522' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List :
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Gilded Gems
[152478]
$12.25
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature