Colour INKspiration #CI87

| on
19:00

It's Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge time, and we have a gorgeous colour palette to play with.

We hope you join in with our Challenge, and you can add your project to our gallery here.

'Pumpkin Pie', 'Very Vanilla', 'Sahara Sand', 'Pear Pizzazz' & 'Mango Melody'.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Crumb Cake', 'Whisper White' or Metallics.

I have used the beautiful 'Arrange a Wreath Bundle', 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set, and the 'Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder' for my Colour INKspiration creation.

I added 'Linen Thread' to the sentiment, to make a sign to hang from the wreath.
My mini Monarch Butterfly is coloured with the 'Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends Combo Pack'.
(The antennae for my butterfly, are from the finest sliver of 'Basic Black' cardstock.)

I had extra die cuts, and made a gift tag.
The sentiment is from the 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set. 

The 'Forever Greenery Trim Combo' pack make for a perfect tie.

I love these 2 creations side by side.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you to join in our Colour Challenge?
Talk about inspiration, have you seen the Crew's creations? They are just amazing!
See you for the next challenge. D x

There is a Select 'Designer Series Paper Sale' happening now until October 31st, 2020.
Now is a great time to stock up and save 15% on some of our most popular paper designs.

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI87' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature