Just Add Ink - 'Just Choose Two' Challenge #528

| on
00:00

 It's a 'Just Choose Two' Challenge for Just Add Ink #528.

Choose 'Sequins - Ribbon - Metallic Foil' and create something yummy to add to our to our gallery here.


I have used the 'Brushed Metallic cardstock', and coordinating 'Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo' for my Sympathy card.

The 'Brushed Metallic cardstock' looks beautiful embossed.
I have used the 'Tin Tile Dynamic 3D Embossing Folder' to create this card front.

I have used 'Clear Emboss Stampin' Powder' to create the poppy image, heat setting using the 'Heat Tool'.
I have stamped some spot like images from the 'Painted Poppies' stamp set around the flower using 'Crumb Cake' ink.

The divine 'Mint Macaron Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon combo' add a hint of colour and softness too.

I didn't emblazon a sentiment for the outside of my card, and have added the sentiment on the inside with 'Soft Suede' ink.
The flowers are stamped using 'Crumb Cake' ink.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you to create with our 'Just Choose Two Challenge'.
Visit the Design Teams Blogs for more amazing inspiration.

See you next time. D x

There is a Select 'Designer Series Paper Sale' happening now until October 31st, 2020.
Now is a great time to stock up and save 15% on some of our most popular paper designs.

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI - Just Choose Two Challenge' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List :
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature