Just Add Ink - 'Just Add a Blended Background' Challenge #541

| on
00:00

We have a fun 'Just Add a Blended Background' for the Just Add Ink Design Team Challenge this week.

We would love to see your project in our gallery, and you can add them here.



I have used 2 Sale-A-Bration products for my creations, and I hope you are inspired by my 'Blended Background'.

I have used the Sale-A-Bration 'Oh So Ombrè Designer Series Paper' as my Blended Background. 
When you are time poor, and you have a stack of the gorgeous 'Oh So Ombrè DSP', you are on a winner!

And those presents, from 'Kangaroo and Company stamp set are coloured with 'Stampin' Blends Markers'. Fussy cut, and stacked into a pile of fun.
And that Birthday hat!

You can't have a Birthday without balloons,  and paper balloons are my favourite environmentally friendly kind.

'It's your birthday!'

I thought I would add some cute gift packaging making a 'Sour Cream Container' from 1 piece of the 'Oh So Ombrè DSP'.
I have attached the balloon & string to a sliver of 'Window Sheet'.
Cute, hey?

I loved making my creations and I hope you loved them too?
Check out the JAI Design Teams creations for more inspiration and we can't wait to see your projects. 
See you next Challenge. D x


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature