Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - '3D' Challenge #085

| on
21:00

 It's a 3D Challenge for the inspire.create.stamping Challenge Design Team.

We hope to inspire you with our creations, and we would love to see your creations in our gallery. You can add your project here.



I found an awesome 5 minutes and 45 seconds video for my creation.
I really think you will love what I have made, plus the fact you can create along with Einat in her video. 

I have created an Origami Paper Gift Box with a Lid.
Using 2 pieces of 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, and you only need to use a smidge of  glue!
Lid: 12" x 12"
Base: Trim 1/8" from 2 sides - see video link posted below.

'Thankyou So Very Much' - a beautiful sentiment from the 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set, die cut with a lovely filigree 'Ornate Layers Die'.
A wrap of "Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon' for the coordination win!

I have used the daisy pattern from the 'Field and Flowers Designer Series Paper' - you can use any Designer Series Paper you desire.


Please follow this link to a YouTube video to make your very own Origami Gift Box:


Thankyou for paying me a visit, and make sure you check out the incredible Design Teams creations. 

See you next time.  D x

Below are all the products used for my inspire.create.stamping '3D' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature