Just Add Ink - 'Just Choose Two' Challenge #549

| on
00:00

 Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Just Add Ink Design Team have a 'Just Choose Two' Challenge for you... Feathers - Petals - Leaves.

We can't wait to see what you choose, and you can add your project to our gallery here.


I have chosen Leaves & Petals for my 'Just Choose Two', and I have used a combination of floral stamp sets for my creation.


I was inspired by Ruth Trice to get making for this Challenge.
Ruth is the queen of one sheet wonder and wreath stamping, and I have included a link to her blog with 2 videos for you to see how she does it. 
Click here to go to Ruth's 'Speeded up Summer Wreath Stamping'.
Bare in mind, I have used 1 piece of A4  'Basic White' cardstock, where Ruth has used 1 piece of 12" x 12" 'Basic White' cardstock.

I started out finding my favourite floral stamp sets, and commenced stamping with the flourish from the 'Forever Blossoms' using 'So Saffron' ink.
Next, adding the large flower from the 'Pretty Perennials' stamp set in 'Poppy Parade', and stamping other flowers and leaves to complete my sheet.
I have cut the A4 piece into 4 card fronts.

A close up of the combination of stamps and colours. Lots of layers, and a lot of fun too.
'Hello Beautiful' - from the retiring 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set.
I have used the 'Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack' underneath the sentiment element.

These are the colours I have used for my background, and I have stamped off the ink prior to stamping onto the 'Basic White' cardstock to create a softer look; 
'Balmy Blue', 'Blushing Bride', 'Highland Heather', 'Old Olive', 'Pear Pizzazz', 'Pool Party', 'Poppy Parade' and 'So Saffron'.
You can use any combination of colours, and stamp sets that your heart desires.


Thankyou so much for paying me a visit and make sure you visit the blogs of our Design Team for more inspiration. 
Looking forward to seeing your project in our gallery.
Until next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'JAI Just Choose Two Challenge #549' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature