Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Sketch' Challenge #095

| on
19:00

 Hi there!

The Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Design Team have a Sketch Challenge.

We would love for you to join in the fun... choose your stamp set or bundle, papers, colour combination & embellishments.

You can add your project to our gallery here.

I have used the cute 'Penguin Place Bundle' for my Sketch Challenge creation - available 3rd August, 2021 from our Mini Catalogue, with the Sale-A-Bration 'Penguin Playmates' Designer Series Paper.


'Happy Birthday'
This sentiment 1 of 7 sentiments offered in this stamp set.
Also, I  punched the Penguin from the Designer Series Paper, and I added a stamped bow.

A cute bow, and a 'Polished Pink' balloon!
TIP: Do you have the retired 'Balloon Bouquet Punch'? 
I punched my Balloon using the small balloon with the 'Balloon Builder Punch'!, because it's hard to fussy cut something oval or round.
I took 1 strand from the White Baker's Twine to secure the balloon.

Some embossing using the NEW 'Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder', and the circle element die cut from the 'Painted Labels Dies'.

Such a cute card!

Looking forward to seeing your project in our gallery. If I haven't inspired you, I know the Design Team will.
See you next time. D x


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature