Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'CASE' the Designer

| on
19:00

It's time for an Inspire.create.stamping Challenge, and it's 'CASE the Designer'.

*CASE = Copy And Share Everything!

Be inspired by our Design Team, and you can join in the fun. Add your project to our gallery here.

So, in case you didn't realise by the photo and watermark, but you will be CASEing me and a card I made a few months ago.
So, grab your supplies and get cracking to CASE me!

I have made a Christmas card using non-traditional Christmas colours. 
I have used NEW products available in the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue; 'Whimsical Trees Bundle', 'Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon' & 'Subtle Shimmer Sequins'.

I stamped the Holly image with Stāzon Ink and coloured with a 'Blender Pen'; berries using 'Polished Pink', leaves using 'Mossy Meadow' and the background is 'Pool Party'.


Measurements:
Card base: 4" x 8" - scored & folded at 4" x 4"
'Basic Black' layer: 3" x 3"
DSP: 2-15/16" x 2-15/16"

I am very excited to see your projects in our gallery, and have fun creating. 
See you next time. D x


 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature