Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Bright and Bold' Challenge #104

| on
00:00

Thankyou for joining me, and you are about to see my creation for the Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Bright and Bold' Challenge.

We would love to see your 'Bright and Bold' project, and you can add it to our gallery here



I found the Bright and Bold stripes within the 'Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper', and here is my Christmas card.


The 'Basic White' card base has been stamped with the dotty Christmas Tree using 'Polished Pink' ink.

I die cut the Designer Series Paper with the 'Stitched With Whimsy Dies', then added the Christmas goodness; sentiment, ribbon, iridescent snowflake, die cut Christmas Trees and sequins.


This is my 'Bright and Bold'.
Non traditional but full of happy.

I can't wait to see your project. 
See you next time. D x



Now is the time to join Stampin' Up! with an incredible offer for your Starter Kit...

During the month of November you can have it all for only $130 (normally $169) and you can choose $235 worth of current Stampin' Up! product of your choice!
That's $105 of Stampin' Up! product FREE when you sign up and join my team!

FREE postage anywhere in Australia
20% discount off all of your purchases for the next six months
The opportunity to pre-order from the new Mini Catalogue
Pre-order from the new 2022 Annual Catalogue
Plus SO much more.

Contact me with any questions, or click on the link below to start the fun!
https://denita.stampinup.net/join_now 

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature