Colour INKspiration #CI111

| on
12:32

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Colour INKspiration Crew have been busy creating for this Colour Challenge, and we would love for you to join in the fun!

The colours chosen are neutral and soft. Take from the inspiration photo, or be inspired by our Crew with their divine creations.

Add your project to our gallery here.



Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen.

You can also use Basic Black, Basic White, Sahara Sand & Metallics.


I love Christmas stockings, and I have used the 'Tidings & Trimmings Suite' for my Christmas card.
Firstly, randomly stamp the leaf image using 'Crumb Cake' ink onto the 'Crumb Cake' card base.
I then embossed the 'Crumb Cake' & 'Very Vanilla' cardstock with the 'Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder prior to die cutting with the 'Stitched Rectangle Dies' & 'Layering Circles Dies'.

I added some 'Crumb Cake' ink to the edge of the 'Very Vanilla' embossed circle element for some vintage appeal.
Did you notice the reinforced toe and heel on my Christmas stocking - my next photo will show how I made them.

How to die cut the toe and heel for the stocking!

A couple of different masculine styles of Christmas stockings to complement the more feminine style.
I made all the cards exactly the same way, however, I omitted any stamping the card bases. I added hand drawn lines around the 2nd card using a 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker'.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you to get creating for our Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge?

See you next time. D x

Now is the time to join Stampin' Up! with an incredible offer for your Starter Kit...

During the month of November you can have it all for only $130 (normally $169) and you can choose $235 worth of current Stampin' Up! product of your choice!
That's $105 of Stampin' Up! product FREE when you sign up and join my team!

FREE postage anywhere in Australia
20% discount off all of your purchases for the next six months
The opportunity to pre-order from the new Mini Catalogue
Pre-order from the new 2022 Annual Catalogue
Plus SO much more.

Contact me with any questions, or click on the link below to start the fun!
https://denita.stampinup.net/join_now 

 

Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature