Just Add Ink - 'Just Add Christmas Gift Packaging' #585

| on
00:00

Hello and welcome to my blog.
The Just Add Ink Design Team have a 'Just Add Christmas Gift Packaging' as our theme this week.
And it just so happens I love making Gift Packaging!
You can join in the fun, and add your projects to our gallery here.



I adore lidded boxes, and my stackable lidded boxes are made from the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Card Pack' with 'Crumb Cake' bottoms.

I have trimmed the 'Memories & More Cards' to 4" x 4" to make the sturdy lids.

The gift tag is made with a 'Tailor Made Tags Die' embellished with the holly leaves and berries from the 'Christmas Trimmings Dies'.

Wrapping the divine 'Fine Art Ribbon' around the stack of boxes.

The 'Gingerbread & Peppermints Memories & More Card' I have used prior to trimming - the back of this card is the 'Recipe' card.

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope to have inspired you to make some 'Christmas Gift Packaging'?
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI Just Add Christmas Gift Packaging #585' creations. 

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.

You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue, and the July-December Mini Catalogue - look out for the 'Last Chance Products' that are about to retire.

Have fun shopping. 

 *Australian Residents only

 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature