Colour INKspiration #CI114

| on
19:00

It's Colour INKspiraton Challenge time, and our first Challenge for 2022.

Our Challenge runs for 4 weeks, concluding Monday 7th February, and we are looking forward to seeing your project in our gallery. Add your project here.



 How beautiful is our Inspiration photo?, chosen by Lou.
This is Mooloolaba Beach, Sunshine Coast in sunny Queensland, Australia.

My take using the 'Timeless Tropical' stamp set & 'In the Tropics Dies' with the sand, ocean and sky created with 'Blending Brushes'.

Some 'Embossing Paste' for the foam on the waves & clouds.
And 'Rest & Relax' stamped onto the coloured cardstock.

The palm trees have been die cut with 'Stampin' Dimensionals' added for dimension.

Oh, how I would love to be under a palm tree by a 'Coastal Cabana' sea sipping a Pina Colada! 

Thankyou for visiting and I really hope to have inspired you to join our CI Challenge. 
See you next time. D x


Colour INKspiration is celebrating 5 years, and I clearly remember my first project joining in the fun #CI001.
I was chosen as Guest Designer for #CI05, and then my first post as a Colour INKspiration Crew Member was #CI07.
And here I still am, with a magnificent bunch of creative, supportive women from the South Pacific and we just love what we do!


Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature