Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - 'Say Hello To'

| on
20:00

Hi there, and welcome to my blog.

The Stamping Sunday Design Team are excited to share with you NEW products from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue.

Get ready for some lovely creations created by our DT, and we hope to inspire you with the NEW products we are using.



Say hello to the..... 'Cactus Cuties Bundle'.
I have made a couple of projects, and I had a lot of fun creating with this cute Bundle.

I had a little play as soon as I opened my 'Cactus Cuties Bundle'.
I stamped the pots using 'Cinnamon Cider' ink, the cactus plants 'Just Jade' & the flowers 'Magenta Madness'.
How cute?

A cute little trio looking fine in their *'Sunshine & Rainbows' pots. (*Sale-A-Bration product)
I stamped the cactus images, fussy cut and daubed the edges with a 'Sponge Dauber' & 'Crumb Cake' ink.
The flowers have been stamped, and punched using the 'Cactus Builder Punch'.

The pot on the left has been punched using the 'Cactus Builder Punch', and I have drawn around the edge with the fine tip of the 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker'.
The other two pots are from the stamps; Using the brush end of the 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker' around the stamp images, and stamping directly onto the 'Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper'. 
I have added 'Crumb Cake' ink to the edges of the pots using a 'Sponge Dauber'.
The 'Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder' makes a lovely & rustic background

And some 'Cactus Cuties' gift tags.
 I have used the 'Delightful Tag Topper Punch' for my gift tags.

I have scored the cactus image for a little texture and interest - see the bottom of my blog post for a little 'how-to'.
Pot & flower punched using the 'Cactus Builder Punch'.

A succulent in 'Granny Apple Green'. I added the lines using a 'Stylus' and a 'Stampin' Pierce Mat' underneath.
Pot punched using the 'Cactus Builder Punch'.

I have added little spikes to the 'Evening Evergreen' cactus pieces.
Pot & flower punched using the 'Cactus Builder Punch'.

A step-by-step of how to create my cactus in a pot:
1. Outline the image using the 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker'
2. Stamp the image onto cardstock ('Soft Succulent')
3. Fussy cut the cactus image, leaving a tab at the bottom
4. Add 'Crumb Cake' ink using a 'Sponge Dauber, and daub the edges
5. Turn the cactus image over & upside down. Score lines using the 'Simply Scored Scoring Tool'
6. The cactus right side up, and scored.
7. Punch the cardstock flower ('Magenta Madness') & pot ('Sunshine & Rainbows DSP')
8. Pot, cactus & flower ready for assembly
9. Ta-da!
Repeat with the other cactus images - remembering to turn the images over when adding texture.


Thankyou for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed our 'Say Hello To'... new products Blog Hop.
You can keep on hopping by clicking on the names below.
See you next time. D x 


2 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - 'Say Hello To' "
  1. Love your card & tags. All the little details you added make them pop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature