Just Add Ink - 'Just Choose Two' Challenge #602

| on
00:00

Hi!

Welcome to my Blog, and to a 'Just Add Ink' Challenge.

This week we have a 'Just Choose Two' Challenge and you can choose between 'Stencilling - Heat Embossing - Texture Paste'.

Be inspired by the Design Teams creations, and add your project to our gallery here.



I have chosen 'Stencilling' & 'Heat Embossing' for my creation.
I have also used a NEW stamp set 'He's All That' along with a NEW '2022-2024 In Color' called 'Tahitian Tide'.
Have you seen the NEW Annual Catalogue yet? Get your wishlist ready...

I started out with my retired 'Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks' and I have used a 'Blending Brush' with 'Tahitian Tide' ink to create an ombre effect onto 'Basic White' cardstock.
I then added the black lines around the shapes with my trusty 'Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker' and a ruler.

Stamping the Kombi with 'Tuxedo Black Memento Ink' and colouring with 'Stampin' Blends Markers'.
The sentiment is from the 'Waves of Inspiration' stamp set, and this is my 'Heat Embossing' element.
I die-cut the 'White Vellum Cardstock' circle using the NEW 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.

All set and ready on a 'Tahitian Tide' cardstock card base.
My almost 14 year old son has decided that this will be his Birthday card this year - and I am stoked he loves it!

Thankyou for visiting my blog and I will see you for the next JAI Challenge. D x

Before you go, check out the awesome 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue.
And better still...


IN COLOR STARTER KIT

Do you love to craft? Do you want to be a part of a fantastic community of creative people? Would you like to earn a supplemental income? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. 

Join now for just $169, you’ll get to order your own customised Starter Kit with $235 worth of products! We’ll also include FREE shipping and the business supplies you’ll need to help you get started, and with your Starter Kit you’ll also receive FREE 2022–2024 In Color products, including In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color A4 Cardstock, and In Color 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments. That’s an additional $116.50 value of products just for joining my team!


Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$53.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature