Just Add Ink - 'CASE Yourself' Challenge #604

| on
00:00

 

Hello, and welcome to my blog. 

The Just Add Ink Challenge this week is 'Just Add a CASE of Yourself'

*CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit 


I am CASEing my very first creation for Just Add Ink as a Guest Designer, way back in August 2017 for JAI Challenge #371.



Has one of our projects captured your eye? Who will you CASE from the Design Team?  We can't wait to see what you make, and all you need to do is add your project to our gallery here.

So, here is my creation that I have CASE'd.
I have kept the same layout, and changed up a few of the elements and colour combination for my new look card...

My CASE'd card - as you can see is similar, yet changed up.

The Circle element, ribbon placement, spotty Designer Series Paper and segmented sentiment are the same, however I have die-cut and paper pieced my rainbow element, where my original mermaid was stamped and coloured.


I have changed the circle element by using a 'Pool Party' cardstock circle from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and a 'Vellum' circle underneath.


The rainbow & clouds was a fun element to create. 

I have used 'Sweet Sorbet', 'Mango Melody', 'Parakeet Party', 'Tahitian Tide' & 'Orchid Oasis' cardstock for the bows. And some lovely puffy clouds too.


I stamped the sentiment and cut the words using my trusty 'Paper Snips'.

That little 'Sweet Sorbet' heart is a little left over, and it comes from the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.


A delightful piece of gold foil spots from the 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper' was my choice for the card front.
I have used the 'Stitched With Whimsy Dies' to replace the machine stitched border of my original creation. 

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you have have been inspired to join in with our JAI 'CASE Yourself Challenge'? See you next time. D x

Before you go, check out the awesome 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue.
And better still...


IN COLOR STARTER KIT

Do you love to craft? Do you want to be a part of a fantastic community of creative people? Would you like to earn a supplemental income? Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. 

Join now for just $169, you’ll get to order your own customised Starter Kit with $235 worth of products! We’ll also include FREE shipping and the business supplies you’ll need to help you get started, and with your Starter Kit you’ll also receive FREE 2022–2024 In Color products, including In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color A4 Cardstock, and In Color 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments. That’s an additional $116.50 value of products just for joining my team!


Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature