Just Add Ink #371 - 'Just Choose Two'

| on
00:00
Happy Friday!
And it's a bonus Happy Friday for me - I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for
Just Add Ink for the next couple of months. It's all so very exciting, and I am honoured to be joining in with the amazing creative crew thanks to Nikki.
This weeks Challenge:

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/just-add-ink-371just-choose-two.html

My choice of two; Kids & Patterned Paper.

 My Kids; 'Message in a Bottle' stamp set. I just love that little mermaid.
And my Patterned Paper; 'Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper'. The colours are so dreamy.

I coloured my mermaid with an 'Aqua Painter'. My mermaid is stamped with 'Basic Black Archival' ink onto 'Shimmery White' cardstock.

 I also decorated a mini coffee cup as a gift box/favour. I have a few mini coffee cups, and I love how easy it is to cover the little cup in DSP, and add a sweet swish of ribbon, this time with another little mermaid.

How cute? These would look adorable on a table as favours for a Sea themed Birthday party, or as a gift box for a tiny treat.

Enjoy the rest of the crews creations. They are awesome! D x


Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #371 Just Choose Two' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
 Product List :

10 comments on "Just Add Ink #371 - 'Just Choose Two'"
  1. This is the sweetest, Denita! Your little mermaid is so cute, & I love your choice of paper. Such a great idea to add party favours too. It's lovely to have you join us, yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! This is a gorgeous set Denita! I love the stitching around the edge of the card. Gorgeous colouring of the mermaid too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Denita! The DSP is perfectly bubbly and I love how the vellum tones it down so all the attention is drawn to that so cute mermaid. It's a pleasure to have you join us at JAI! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now they are just too cute Denita. Such a fab idea for a party favour. Looking forward to sharing this 2 months with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous idea for a party theme Denitia! So cute and I love your combination of papers and details to create your sea! Welcome to JAI- so lovely to have you join us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! The spotty DSP is the perfect background for the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both super cute Denita! Love your sweet mermaid theme and colour choices...Very pretty! Lovely to have you on board at JAI. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG A Mermaid Party - Such super cute ideas Denita! I adore your stitched vellum layer, it definitely gives the eclectic dsp a dreamy, watery effect. Your mermaids are just precious - coloured so beautifully. So excited to be sharing the next few months with you on the JAI DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! All your creations are so good and this one is no exception! This is one of my favourite DSP's and it goes so sweetly with your gorgeous little mermaid. Looking forward to sharing this JAI journey with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sweet little mermaid and she is perfect for a party theme. Your mini coffee cup makes a perfect favor.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature