Global Design Project - Colour Challenge #gdp097

| on
14:47

This week it's a Colour Challenge for the Global Design Project #gdp097
And the colours are just lovely.

It's not often I make a Sympathy card, but this week is one of those times.

I die-cut the floral flourish using the 'Flourish Thinlits Dies' from 'Watercolor Paper'. I then coloured the flowers, leaves & stems using 'Berry Burst' & 'Wild Wasabi' ink with an 'Aqua Painter'.  I used 'Shimmery White' cardstock for the top mat, and I added a light 'Crumb Cake' wash for the background.

 The ribbon has been folded in half using 'Tear & Tape Adhesive' to hold it in place, and secured with some 'Linen Thread'.

Thankyou for visiting my blog. It means a lot that you have come this far, and I hope to have inspired you too. 
Have a wonderful week. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#GDP097 Colour Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:

1 comment on "Global Design Project - Colour Challenge #gdp097"
  1. Love the way you have added the bow to the bottom of the card Denita. Wish I had thought of that.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature