Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp095

| on
17:24

It's a Theme Challenge for this weeks Global Design Project #gdp095, and it's all about kids!


I made a couple of little things from the most adorable Bundle - 'A Little Wild'
It's the cutest. For this week anyway.

I have taken the backside of the little bear, and he is peeking through the pine needles to see who is turning 1!

Some die cut pine needles from the 'Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies', and the sentiment embossed using 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder'. Cute details.

I added the die cut '1' from the 'Wood Textures DSP Stack' and I couldn't resist adding the 3 little die cut bees. No wonder the little bear was looking inside the card.


And while I was at it, I made a few little gift tags. 
Coloured with the wonderful 'Watercolor Pencils' and an 'Aqua Painter'. So, so cute!!!

Thankyou so much for being here. 
I really do think you need the 'A Little Wild Bundle' in your life. My Mum is getting the elephant gift tag - because she loves elephants, and my brother is getting the lion gift tag - because his birthday is the end of July and he is a Leo. So, you don't always need kids in your life to enjoy this amazing Bundle. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'A Little Wild' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:

2 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp095"
  1. This is so cute Denita :-)
    I love the gift tags x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, Shelly. The gift tags are a bit cute. D xox

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature