Global Design Project - 'Colour Challenge' #gdp093

| on
13:17
Take a look at the colours the Global Design Project #gdp093 have for this weeks Colour Challenge.

There are just so many ideas that come to mind. Did you see the Design Team's Projects? They are always amazing! However, this is what I came up with... and the 'Oh So Eclectic Bundle' is all you need.

I can't tell you how quick and simple this 4" x 4" project was to create! 
The large leaves are 'Lemon Lime Twist', stamped onto 'Whisper White' cardstock, stamped off for the lighter colour and die-cut. I stamped another 2 large leaves the same way, and die-cut the mini leaves.
The flower is stamped off using 'Berry Burst' and a lovely die-cut flower in 'Berry Burst' cardstock sits on top of the stamped image. The middle of the flower is 'Pool Party'.

'Oh, Hello Friend' - a lovely sentiment which is part of the stamp set. The only added extra I used was the Large Square from the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies'.

I am so happy you paid me a visit and thankyou for visiting. 
D x

Before you go there are a couple of Promotions that may interest you:

BONUS DAYS

Has your wish list grown since the new catalog came out? Then treat yourself to Bonus Days: for every $90 you spend 1–31 July (before shipping and handling), you’ll get a $9 Bonus Days coupon that you can use 1–31 August. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month!
and there's this Promotion too... Christmas in July! This is the best offer to join my team. Click on the banner below:

Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a Demonstrator! Just purchase your Starter Kit by 31 July and you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $86 AU/$103 NZD! And since as a new Demonstrator you can get your hands on new products before anyone else, we will include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalogue for FREE ($35 AUD/$42 NZD value)! With so many basic items included with your kit, you’ll be able to spend your Starter Kit dollars on the fun stuff—like your favourite stamp sets and accessories!
This amazing deal won’t last so join now!
Below are all the products used for my 'Colour Challenge gdp093' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.

Product List:
6 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Colour Challenge' #gdp093"
  1. Oh I love everything about this card. It is so striking. I'd love to CASE
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! 1. You can totally CASE. And 2. I am honoured you want to CASE my card, and I love that you took the time to leave me a comment. D xox

      Delete
  2. Just gorgeous Denita! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature