Global Design Project - 'CASE the Designer' #gdp096

| on
13:12
It's CASE the Designer time for the Global Design Project #gdp096, and we are CASEing the lovely Tanja Kolar from Germany.
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit


I have similar elements to Tanja's creation, however, there are differences too. Let's see what I have created based on Tanja's beautiful Dragonfly card.

I swapped Tanja's Dragonfly for a 'Soft Sky' die-cut Butterfly. 
I have also used the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies' as the frame and placed the 'Delightful Daisy DSP' underneath the Vellum.

I painted 'Clear Wink of Stella' onto the die-cut Butterfly and it leaves a lovely glimmery effect. And a touch of 'Silver Metallic Thread' behind the Butterfly for some pretty.
The 'Thanks' sentiment is from the 'Weather Together' stampset, with such a gorgeous font. 

These are all of the products I used for my Butterfly creation.
 'Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes' - why make 1 card, when you can make up to 20! You can change up the sentiment, DSP, Cardstock colour or keep them all the same. Such a great way to get a whole stack of cards done at once.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope you get the opportunity to join in with this Challenge. See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'CASE the Designer #gdp096' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
1 comment on "Global Design Project - 'CASE the Designer' #gdp096"
  1. Denita, amazing CASE of Tanja's card. I love how you used the vellum to soften the floral pattern beneath the butterfly. Thanks for playing along at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature